Thursday, July 2, 2015

Dispatches from My Homeland: What I Do When You're Gone

Dispatches from My Homeland 

Well, my poppets, we have been separated by space again, so it's time for another dispatch, this time from that lovable left-coast lodging, that bucolic Bay-side berth, my personal home depot, my happy haven, the stomping grounds of my youth... B-Town.


So, what am I doing while you're not here? Am I...

a) exploring spectacular sunsets? 
(See above. Does anyone else think that looks a lee-tle bit like "The Scream?")

b) going on fabulous boat tours?


c) hanging out at the beach 
(possibly even seeing the much-promised elephant seals?)
Gronk!




Um... no.

Mostly, I'm sitting around looking at pictures of animals and thinking of you.

How I feel when I don't get to see you.

How I feel when I think about you and the kitties going through all these storms!

So I distract myself by watching silly videos like these:

Well, maybe I'll watch a sunset tomorrow. They sure are pretty...


...but not as pretty as you.

No comments:

Post a Comment